Pico PT-104 Data Acquisition in Scilab

Post general discussions on using our drivers to write your own software here
sg0815

Pico PT-104 Data Acquisition in Scilab

Post by sg0815 »

dllinfo('usbpt104.dll') ans = ans(1) "usbpt104.dll" ans(2) "UsbPt104ApplyFix" "UsbPt104CloseUnit" "UsbPt104Enumerate" "UsbPt104GetUnitInfo" "UsbPt104GetValue" "UsbPt104IpDetails" "UsbPt104OpenUnit" "UsbPt104OpenUnitViaIp" "UsbPt104SetChannel" "UsbPt104SetMains"

Then I tried the link() function, whichs says that the library is successfully loaded:

Code: Select all

--> link('usbpt104.dll')
gemeinsame Bibliothek geladen.
Verkettung durchgeführt.
 ans  =
But i dont know how to link the API functions with Scilab, so that they can be used..

Unfortunately iam not very confirmed with shared libraries and hope that someone can help me with this problem.

Is there an example like the one for matlab? Or have someone here tried to solve a similar problem with scilab?

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance
-->
Hi All,

i try to use the Pico PT-104 with the open-source software Scilab.

I oriented on the Matlab example which is available on the github page, but i dont know how to transfer this into scilab or if its even possible in Scilab..

So far i tried:
I downloaded the PicoSDK 10.7.18 (64-bit) and iam using the latest Scilab 6.1.0 (64-bit).
With the function "dllinfo()" Scilab shows me the API functions of the PT-104:

--> dllinfo('usbpt104.dll')
 ans  =

ans(1)

"usbpt104.dll"

ans(2)

"UsbPt104ApplyFix"     
  "UsbPt104CloseUnit"    
  "UsbPt104Enumerate"    
  "UsbPt104GetUnitInfo"  
  "UsbPt104GetValue"     
  "UsbPt104IpDetails"    
  "UsbPt104OpenUnit"     
  "UsbPt104OpenUnitViaIp"
  "UsbPt104SetChannel"   
  "UsbPt104SetMains" 

Then I tried the link() function, whichs says that the library is successfully loaded:

--> link('usbpt104.dll')
gemeinsame Bibliothek geladen.
Verkettung durchgeführt.
 ans  =
But i dont know how to link the API functions with Scilab, so that they can be used..

Unfortunately iam not very confirmed with shared libraries and hope that someone can help me with this problem.

Is there an example like the one for matlab? Or have someone here tried to solve a similar problem with scilab?

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance