PicoScope 6: Advanced trigger example?

Discussion forum for the Picoscope 6 Mac software
Amaruk

PicoScope 6: Advanced trigger example?

Post by Amaruk »

I wonder if anyone could share some settings to demonstrate the level dropout trigger setting using the built-in function generator?

Every time I use this feature PicoScope 6 crashes on me... (other advanced triggers also crash so it is not just this feature). It also happens when I run the software on my Linux computer. I am guessing I might be doing something systematically wrong so it would be good to get some settings that are known to work on a Mac to see the feature in action using the built-in function generator and go from there. Basic triggers work just fine and I love this software. In the demo mode (no hardware connected) I don't have this problem but that is of no help to me. Any help is appreciated.

I am running PicoScope 6 Version 6.14.23.580

Thank you!

Amaruk

Re: PicoScope 6: Advanced trigger example?

Post by Amaruk »

Just want to add that, if you are aware of a bug with this feature, please let me know. I am just assuming I am using this trigger the wrong way so if any of you have used it without problems, that is good to know. Thanks!

Amaruk

Re: PicoScope 6: Advanced trigger example?

Post by Amaruk »

I just read thru some other threads here and then I realized that this is just a beta version for Mac and some functions are not yet supported. So what I am experiencing here is probably normal. While I will be awaiting non-beta version for Mac to be released I will be using a Windows computer for tasks that can't be done in the Mac version. I still love this scope and the software so keep up the great work!