New here! Need help building a LabVIEW measurement script with the Picoscope model 5244D

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
monkeydlaw

New here! Need help building a LabVIEW measurement script with the Picoscope model 5244D

Post by monkeydlaw »

Hi all,

I just recently came to be in possession of the Picoscope 5244D and in order to automate some measurements I need to integrate it wihin a currently existing LabVIEW script. I have been able to use the PicoScope software to trigger from one input and display the variation of the signal in another output in a small timeframe (8 microseconds).

I already am using LabVIEW for other devices related to these measurements and so it only makes sense to include the PicoScope elements to automate the experiment. In essence, I would like my LabVIEW script to perform this measurement hundreds of times in series, and save each acquisition as a separate CSV file or similar. However I have not had much luck breaking down the example VIs (in particular the Streaming VI) for my own use. Any help would extremely well appreciated as I am running short of time.

TIA,

monkeydlaw :D :D