Which is most up-to-date Picoscope manual?

Having problems ? let us know the details here
Tim Stinchcombe
User
User

Which is most up-to-date Picoscope manual?

Post by Tim Stinchcombe »

Hi,
Very impressed with the quick arrival of my ADC200/50 - less than 48 hours from order to delivery!

I like to work with printed manuals, so I attempted to print the Picoscope pdf file from the main index page - web\picotech\document\pdf\psw.pdf. When I first opened it, Acrobat came up with an error of some sort: I seemed to be able to see the file OK, but when I printed it the pages came out in the wrong order (= not very happy about wasting paper, toner and time sorting out what was good/what was bad!). Then I discovered another file on the CD with the same name - document\pdf\psw.pdf. This file is much younger (dated 24/07/2002 as opposed to 14/08/2001), and also has more pages, apparently due to the larger font. I am keen to ensure that I am reading the most up-to-date information on the software (but not keen to needlessly waste more paper and toner!) - thus which version contains the correct information for the software? Also, does the same apply to the other pdf files (e.g. adc2xx.pdf)?

Thanks,
Tim

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

I have got a copy of the psw.pdf for both the website and the one from the CD 5.08.6, since this is the latest disk I am assuming that this is the one you also have. I have done a comparison using a software tool between the two files and found them to be identical. I also did the same with the adc2xx.pdf files and these also came out as identical.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer