Hi everyone ADC24-I2C sensor

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
vu_tran
User
User

Hi everyone ADC24-I2C sensor

Post by vu_tran »

Hi,
My name is Vu, i am a project engineer in Blacksheep company. we are developing a product and we need some device that logs all our essential system's parameter. we already bought product ADC24, and i am trying to take advantage of that product.
Now we have a sensor that has the I2C communication protocol. i have Arduino and Raspberry PI3. Can you u guys suggest what i need to do in order to make the ADC24 read the value of the sensor or any post related to that. i think someone get trouble with that before.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone ADC24-I2C sensor

Post by Martyn »

The ADC24 is not suitable for connection to I2C sensors, it reads analogue voltages only. You would be need to use the I2C capabilities of the Arduino or Raspberry PI3 to read the data from this sensor.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

vu_tran
User
User

Post by vu_tran »

After i get the data from that sensor by using Arduino, how can i tranfer or combine that data with data of ADC 24

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

You can export data from the PicoLog 6 application to csv, you will then need to find a way to get the data from the I2C sensor to the Arduino and then onto the PC so you can combine the data into one csv file. Unfortunately we can only help with the ADC24 and Picolog 6.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager