New user with 2204A, where can I get custom probes?

Having problems ? let us know the details here
mazzerman
User
User

New user with 2204A, where can I get custom probes?

Post by mazzerman »

I'm using pico 6 and there are a few probes in the list for each channel but I'm specifically wanting to use my COP probe but there isn't a 1000.1 probe or specific COP probe in the list. also if I'm using a HT25 attenuator for secondary, what probe would I choose? thanks in advance. :D

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New user with 2204A, where can I get custom probes?

Post by Martyn »

There are no custom probes within the Test and Measurement software to support the automotive accessories as we don't recommend the use of our T&M Scopes in the automotive environment. You may wish to look at the PicoScope 6 Automotive software https://www.picoauto.com/downloads and check the custom probes menu to see how they are set up.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

jr7305

Re: New user with 2204A, where can I get custom probes?

Post by jr7305 »

mazzerman wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:27 pm
I'm using pico 6 and there are a few probes in the list for each channel but I'm specifically wanting to use my COP probe but there isn't a 1000.1 probe or specific COP probe in the list. also if I'm using a HT25 attenuator for secondary, what probe would I choose? thanks in advance. :D
How about exporting the probe you want from the automotive software then import it to the non automotive version. Worked for me. Or use the build your own probe feature.