PicoScope 5204 hang on trigger re-config

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
ctrawick
Active User
Active User

PicoScope 5204 hang on trigger re-config

Post by ctrawick »

R6.0.15.0 hangs when I switch trigger mode from "None" to "Repeat". This does not happen with R6.0.10.2. I have re-installed with no improvement. Typically I have to cycle power on the 5204 to get it to enumerate after a hang. I am running Windows 2000, up to date.

I had a longer description typed in, but it took me a couple of hours to get all of the details organized and typed in. During that time your forum logged me out, so the description went in the bit bucket. So you will need to ask me for what you consider salient details, as I lack the time and patience to type it all again right now.

Thank you.

picojohn
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by picojohn »

Hello ctrawick,

Would you please zip the following file (C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Pico Technology\64358d19-ef91-48bb-9ae0-3b4689d44d99) and send it for my attention to support@picotech.com.

Please then delete the .PSSETTINGS and preferences.xml files within the folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Pico Technology\64358d19-ef91-48bb-9ae0-3b4689d44d99 and try the application again.

If the problem persists, please try the other trigger modes (auto, single, etc) to see if the problem exists there too.

Regards
John