Which product is right for your exact requirements
I wish to ask three questions
1) What are the exact dimensions of the working part (metal or plastic cylinder) of the EL015 temperature sensor and the temperature sensor attachable to DrDaq?
2) Is temperature recorder from the base of the cylinders of the EL015 temperature sensor and the temperature sensor attachable to DrDaq or from the whole surface?
3) Is the EL015 temperature sensor compatible and working with DrDaq?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 pm
1. You may find the dimensions of the EL015 at the http://www.picotech.com/e_converters.html#el030
The nominal dimensions of DrDaq temperature sensors are 6.5mm Dia x 40mm.
2. The sensing element is in the tip.
3. It is not.
- Zen Master
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:10 pm
Return to Pre-Sales Advice
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest