Power supplies, mains analogue and digital circuitry

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Post Reply

Power supplies, mains analogue and digital circuitry

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:05 am

I need a scope that I can use to inspect circuitry associated with ac mains power supplies and monitors including analogue and some digital circuitry with Microproessor control. Looking for noise effects, debugging circuits.

Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:03 am
Location: St Neots

Post by ziko » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 am

Hi none of our scopes can measure high voltages on their own; you will HAVE TO use something like a differential Oscilloscope probe in conjunction.

You can find the probe on the link below

http://accessories.picotech.com/oscillo ... robes.html

Have a look at the spec and see if it meets your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Technical Specialist

Post Reply