all dll of pico can't be included in the Setup package

Post your .Net discussions here
Stone_Mei

all dll of pico can't be included in the Setup package

Post by Stone_Mei »

Hello!

For pico2206b,after I created the Setup package by using Vistual Studio development environment,all dll of pico couldn't be included within the Setup package,so when I install the Setup package on another computer there must will popup window to remind can't found some functions belong to dll of pico.

Did you meet to this condition?Maybe because the Vistual Studio development environment instead of dll of pico,but I didn't find solutions for the Vistual Studio development environment.If anyone of your group have the same
experience,please help me.

Best Regards
Stone

Hitesh

Re: all dll of pico can't be included in the Setup package

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Stone,

When deploying applications used to communicate with the PicoScope 2206B, you will need to include the appropriate ps2000a.dll and picoipp.dll for the platform (32-bit or 64-bit).

You will also need the USB kernel driver installation package(s) - you can find this in the system sub-directory of the PicoSDK installation directory (32-bit PicoSDK on a 64-bit operating system:- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pico Technology\SDK\system, otherwise C:\Program Files\Pico Technology\SDK\system).

Hope this helps,