Previous software versions

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
frog_dog

Previous software versions

Post by frog_dog »

How do I download the previous version of the software? The new one does not work for me. 2204A.

Hitesh

Re: Previous software versions

Post by Hitesh »

Hi frog_dog,

If you are using Windows XP or Vista, there is a link from the pane that appears when clicking on the link for the latest version of PicoScope 6.

If you are using Windows 7 or later, please advise what issues you are seeing when trying to use the latest version.

Regards,

frog_dog

Post by frog_dog »

Win7

The new version won't allow me to save on either my PC or laptop. I have the previous version installed on my PC and I can save all day long. The problem is I need Pico on my laptop for mobility. On the new version the buttons and everything are there but it won't allow me to press them or type a filename. Essentially I'm frozen out and have to CTRL ALT DEL to kill the program.

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi frog_dog,

Please ensure that your operating system is up to date with all patches and that the latest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework is installed.

Once you have closed the PicoScope software, please could you locate the trace.xml file as per section 3 of the PicoScope 6 FAQ.

If this does not resolve the issue, please e-mail support@picotech.com and we can provide an older version of the software for you.

Regards,