I need help with my old ADC200-20 V5, Batch PDR84.
The traces for both channels are stuck at 0V and shifts only a few pixels up and down, regardless of the signal I feed it with.
It all started with a failed "Offset null", witch caused the software to crash. After that it showed static for a short time on both channels , see the attached picture.
And now, after a lot of fault finding, all it shows is 0V and sometimes when i start it up it's stuck at min or max voltage for a short time. But it resets to 0V if I change the trigger or voltage/timebase range.
I have tried with:
* All imaginable settings in PicoScope R5.10.6, R5.17.2 and R5.18.0
* Three different Parallel port cables (one new).
* Three different computers with WinXP, Win2000 and Win98SE, all with true parallel ports.
* Different settings for the parallel ports.
* Tracing the signals on the PCB, and it looks good all the way to what I thinks are the AD converter IC's.
The PicoScope software always crash if i set the timebase at 200ms or higher, select meter view or do a probe "Offset null".
Personally I think something has happened with the firmware in the scope.
Any ideas? I'm stuck...