Pico for Linux on Debian Stable...

Discussion forum for the Picoscope 6 Linux software
tjmauto

Pico for Linux on Debian Stable...

Post by tjmauto »

...works without problems other than some features still missing. Loads and operates just fine. No lockups, segfaults or otherwise any terminations without asking it to do so.

What I would like to find out, though, is if there is a way to change the rotation counter in degrees from the default 360 degrees to 720 degrees so I can label and measure my running compression waveforms.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tony

Hitesh

Re: Pico for Linux on Debian Stable...

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Tony,

At the present moment it is not possible to adjust the number on the phase rulers. I have submitted a bug report.

If you are using an automotive PicoScope, we would recommend using the PicoScope 6 Automotive software on a Microsoft Windows platform so that you can use the full feature set.

If you are not using an automotive PicoScope, which model are you using?

Regards,

tjmauto

Post by tjmauto »

Thanks.
I am using an automotive Picoscope and I do also use the windows version that does what I need.

I would like to see improvement being made to add the missing functions to the Linux version, though.

Thanks,
Tony

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Tony,

We are working towards feature parity with Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems although this will not be available until the next major release.

There is a feature comparison table here for the operating systems here.

Regards,