I am a newbie to this forum. I was looking for a pc-based oscilloscope(usb interfaced) with the following spec.
- digital with Bandwidth of atleast 300MHz
- I would like to use it for RF(meaning for repeating waveforms)
- which includes Signature analyzer for digiltal circuits +
spectrum analyzer + signal generator
- the oscilloscope can be used in non-real time mode" i.e. it
collects samples and then analyzes off-real time. In this case,
independent of "signal bandwidth" and its own bandwidth
it can handle upto 1GHz.
- with a good RISE-TIME.
- with a PROBE with good frequency response as it could limit the
incoming signal's bandwidht or spectral components.
Could you please advice me the right Picoscope series of pc based oscilloscopes to buy
My appreciation in advance