R6.0.9 seems to work very well in many areas, but I feel like I am pushing the envelope (or just pushing my luck) at a few points:
1) When I increase the horizontal time scale beyond 5mS/div, the numbers change but the waveforms still look like they span about 50mSec across the 10 divisions displayed. This happens when I have the number of samples set to 100MS. If I reduce the number of samples without changing the timebase, I see the waveform start to expand, even though the horizontal axis labels have not changed-- I am "zooming in" but the timescale isn't updating.
2) Starting at 5mS/div and 100MSamples, I see 3 video fields (which is correct). The "Properties" window shows 50 million samples at 1GSPS. When I increase the timescale to 10mS/div, "Properties" now shows 50 million samples at 0.5 GSPS, which is fitting, but does not agree with the display, which still shows 3 video fields. (In the US, each video field is 16.7mSec.) Zooming in, I find all features of the video shown with twice the correct timescale.
3) When I dump a text file, I find that the timestamp carries enough digits to give 1nSec resolution, but the last digit is always zero...