How do I put time axes on the waveform?

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
raydude

How do I put time axes on the waveform?

Post by raydude »

First, I want to thank you for a feature I've never been able to use before.

I used this equation to generate a power waveform: (A*B) + (C*D). Then I added an average DC measurement and your code and scope saved me a lot of math.

Thanks!

I'm trying to do time measurements at the moment. I would like to put vertical AXES on the waveform to measure time between two points. It's a standard Oscilloscopy thing to do. I can't seem to find the feature.

I was able to add a measurement for the high time of my signal and that displays properly below the waveform, however when I save the waveform as a PNG, the measurement is not included.

I settle for a screen capture, now, but I'd like to know if there's support for these features.

So two questions:

1. Are there vertical and horizontal AXES to measure time and voltage, like standard oscilloscopes? If so, how do I activate them? If not, when can I have them?

2. Is there a way to save the measurements as part of the waveform image?

Thanks.

PS: I'm running Picoscope 6 Beta from November. 6.13.2.3439

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I put time axes on the waveform?

Post by Martyn »

For time rulers pull in the little white squares in the bottom left hand corner of the screen, for channel voltage rulers pull in the little coloured squares at the top left or top right that match the channel colours.

For a screen image use Edit->CopyEntireWindow for a full screen picture
Martyn
Technical Support Manager