I've just tried a few times to install the latest version of PicoLog on a brand-new laptop mounted with Windows Vista Home Premium.
Problem is, I can't find PicoLog or even its containing folders!
Things I've tried so far:
- Searched with Vista search, and manually of course
- Installed to a different directory, i.e. c:\pico
- Installed to this computer and any computer
- Used the Programs control panel applet to check th einstalled program list, PicoLog wasn't there
- I'm logged in as an Administrator
Has anybody else had this? Is it yet another 'undocumented feature' of Vista? Or did I miss something? All the other software I've installed has worked fine. My Vista is 32 bit of course.
If I can help test PpicoLog on Vista then do tell, but HELP!
Keith . . . D'Oh! :
Here's the error message from the InstallShield Wizard (that I didn't notice before) that pops up to tell me that the installation was interrupted:
The wizard was interrupted before Pico Technology Software could be completely installed.