Post your VB and VBA discussions here
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:07 pm
Here with a VB6 DDE example to take Measurement readings from a PicoScope PS3205. It should also work with other USB scope in the series.
- The Zip includes an Exe & VBP files
- (12.73 KiB) Downloaded 3256 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:50 am
- Location: St. Neots, Cambs, UK
Thanks for sharing this with us Frank.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:02 pm
I've registered but can't download the file.
I've got an oscilloscope of PS2203 series, I'm trying to make a programe in VIsual Basic in QP6, but I'm not able to read the frequency that I'm putting in the A canal of the oscilloscope. Can someone help me to make a routine that allowes me to read the frequency?