I haven't used the ADC101 for a few years. I have a project now that I need to log some voltage information. I downloaded & installed the latest version 5.15.6 on a WinXP system. I'm using the LPT1 port which is configured for normal operation (not ECP) with the standard 25pin D cable that I used years ago on a WinME system.
The static voltage readings fluctuate between 0 and 2.94v when no voltage is applied. When voltage is applied & ramped up, the display will ramp from 0 to 2.94v then back to 0, and ramp again to 2.94v this continues up to the upper logging limit +25v DC.
I found on the forum where another user had the same problem. The suggestion was that the parallel port was set to ECP instead of normal. Unfortunately this hasn't fixed the problem in my case.
Picoscope functions are operating properly with voltage readings all correct.