I am testing out a 3424. I find the software very easy to use. I have a few questions about the software:
(1) How do I know when a single view is "frozen"
(2) Is there a way that I can have both a scope view and a spectrum view updated at the same time with a single shot trace?
(3) Is there an inverse function for a channel?
(4) (related to #2) I get confused on which view is the "current" view, i.e. which one will receive the data when I do a single shot trace. Even when I have one view active, it does not mean that this view will be the one updated. Can you help me understand this better?
(5) Do you publish your PSD file format? We are pasring files and producing WAV files from your text, but it would be better if we did it from your native file format.
(6) Do you have a developer SDK? Although the features of the scope are good, we would like to use the SDK to access the device directly.