ADC-16 not found...regarding

Having problems ? let us know the details here
viswa

ADC-16 not found...regarding

Post by viswa »

Sir,
We had bought the oxygen electrode recently and got it connected to a PC using ADC- 16. After installing the software, i had followed the instructions given in the manual. One USB cable connects the ADC- 16 and the comp. The other cable connects the ADC- 16 and the oxygen electrode. Now in the Picoscope... it is mentione to go to File/Setup/Converter and select USB-PP1. But before selecting USB- PP1 we have to select ADC- 16 which was not found in the options given there. Please suggest me what I have to do? Waiting for the earlier response...
thanking you,
viswa.

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello,

The ADC16 is a serial port product. YOu may be using a USB to Serial converter. If so, you will need to point the software to the correct serial port assigned to the adapter.

If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum

viswa

Hi..

Post by viswa »

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I am not having the knowledge of these serial and parallel things. So, can you just tell me in detail what I can do to overcome the problem. Everything is OK. Just at the last step in the file/setup/converter the ADC-16 otion is missing. When I tried with other options like ADC-12 or 2000 or 3000 etc, it is showing that it failed to connect. I have got two cables with the instrument. One is fitting from the computer to the ADC-16 and the other is fitting betweeen the ADC-16 and the oxygen electrode. Please help me in this regard.
with regards,
viswa.