Forum for discussing PicoLog
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:57 am
When I try to print the graph of a file with 73000 samples, the resultant printout is badly corrupted (see sttached). Another file with 30285 samples prints with no problems.
I have tested this on 2 PCs, running v5.15.4 and v5.14.6 - any ideas?
- sample corrupted printout
- (10.07 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
- Advanced User
- Posts: 656
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:41 pm
- Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Thank you for this.
Can you post the PLW file on this forum? This will help us to correct the problem.
Michael - Tech Support
Web Support Forum