Test and Measurement Forum

EL040 Power Monitor

Which product is right for your exact requirements

EL040 Power Monitor

Postby Stephen » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:04 am

I need to measure and record 3 phase (380V) and 1 phase (220V) Amps here in Hong Kong. The EL040 is suitable but it only goes up to 300A whereas I need 600A/phase. Two questions:

1. Can you recommend a suitable device?
2. How can I obtain one in Hong Kong?

Thank you.

Postby Michael » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:11 am


YOu can use one of our 600A or 2000A current clamps with a simple data logger to monitor the values you are looking for.

YOu can purchase products from our Hong Kong distributors, please follow the link: http://www.picotech.com/distribl/hongkong.html

Best regards,
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire

Return to Pre-Sales Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests