Post your MATLAB discussions here
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:06 am
i'm not able to setup a PicoScope 5204 with Matlab on a Ubuntu system. I was able to setup a PicoScope 6000 and thought it is the same with the 5204 but I'm stuck:
- SDK is up-to-date
- PicoScope is running with the normal picotech software
- Downloaded examples from mathworks-page: https://de.mathworks.com/examples/matla ... re-example
- Try to run it:
So how do I get this "thunk"-File. And in general what is this file for and why is it not contained in the example?
Code: Select all
Error using loadlibrary (line 440)
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2846
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm
- Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Unfortunately MATLAB Central File Exchange does not permit the upload of shared library files.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with the thunk library files.
Please do leave a rating for the example files on File Exchange
Technical Support Engineer