Hardware version : 1
Serial : C0797/027
Firmware 1 : 220.127.116.11
Firmware 2 : 18.104.22.168
I want to measure the phase delay between two signals (Sine). Min. freq. = 100 kHz, max Frequ. = 600 kHz. The two signals are stepped through the frequency range in steps of 10 Hz. Because the expectes phase delay is between 4 and 8 nS (Measured in block mode ), I want to use the ETS mode to get a higher time resolution. My etsSampleFrequency is 100 pS and the minimum signal cycletime is 10 uS I want to get more samples from Picoscope (In this case 100.000)
The program works most of the time as in block mode, but the driver hangs at random times during the function (ps3000aRunBlock). This can be after 2 or 5, but also after 10.000 measurements. I tried several things, like:
- After each functioncall I checked the status variable. If status != 0 than report an error
- Several values of etsCycles and etsInterleave
- I changed the number of samples, which I wanted to recieve each measurement
- I inserted several timedelays in my program.
After several days of testing and changing it seems that a timedelay of 10 seconds after the functioncall ps3000aRunBlock has a positive effect on the 'hanging' problem. But now the program is very slow.
Could you help me with this problem ?
Many thanks in advance.
P.S I inserted the main part of my program.
- (24.27 KiB) Downloaded 5 times