EL370

soemin
User
User

EL370

Post by soemin »

Hi, I need to set up a real time water level monitoring at 3 locations which are located a distance about 300 m to 1 km from the control stations. I am using 4-20 mA levle (pressure) sensors. (I wish you'd have 1-2 channel SDI 12 loggers too)

I need to show storage volume, flow rates calculated from the logged level data and display realtime on the PC installed.

So I will use 4 RF spread sprectrum radio.
One at the PC, the each with the EL370 (4-20mA) logger at 3 different locations.

Will this deployment (a PC, 4 Radio Modems, 3 EL370 loggers, 3 Pressure Sensors, and EnvironMon Software) be alright?

If it is alright, kindly instruct me in the EnvironMon software, how to configure the radio modems to get the real time time data. Also, provide me the price info of EL370.

I am looking for the data acquisition software (with data loggers) which can monitor the above senerio.

Thank you for your support.
Soemin

[/quote]

soemin
User
User

EL005

Post by soemin »

Re:EL370
I need to add 3 units of EL005 (logger) to the system (to each converter). I'm still not quite sure the software could manage to get the data or not. Of course the system would not be economical.

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello,

The software will support multiple loggers with dofferent connection types.

This may be the best way to configure your setup.

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum