TC-08 USB 64 Bit Drivers

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
TomTh
User
User

TC-08 USB 64 Bit Drivers

Post by TomTh »

HI,

I am trying to run a TC-08 under 64 Bit windows and 64 bit LabVIEW. Are there any plans to release 64 bit USB drivers for the TC-08 ?
Thanks.
Tom

Hitesh

Re: TC-08 USB 64 Bit Drivers

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Tom,

You can download the 64-bit PicoSDK from our Downloads page. This will install a 64-bit version of the usbtc08.dll to your PC when the installer is run.

You should be able to use the LabVIEW examples in the PicoSDK with a 64-bit version of LabVIEW (they were created with a 32-bit version) and will most likely need to remap the dll for each Call Function Library Node in the example.

The following posts should be helpful:

New SDK Installer Instructions

Using Pico Technology Products with NI LabVIEW FAQs and Tips

Regards,

h.spiggelk

Post by h.spiggelk »

Hi,

I bought the TC08 and got the CD, downloaded and installed PicoSDK 10.6.10 (64-bit) and PicoLog_r5_25_3. I want to use the TC08 with LabView2016 64bit. When I load usbtc08.vi from the CD i get the Error of LabView the .dll (usbtc08.dll) was not found. I can show LabView the .dll. After loading i cant run the .vi because of Errors with the Call Library (Picutre 1). If i want to change the called .dll there is an error with 32 and 64 bit (Picture 2).
https://goo.gl/photos/7wHNnok9kZkBZ5hz8

I even tried different sources of the .dll and i still wonder where the "Examples"-File is (maybe it refers to C:\Program Files\Pico Technology\SDK\src\USBTC08\Labview ?) I am trying for 6 hours straight now, so please help me.

Thanks,
Hardy

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Hardy,

Please download the 64-bit usbtc08 example from our GitHub repository.

You will also need to install the 64-bit PicoSDK.

The example should then run.

Regards,