I am having issues with long timebase settings (this happens both when using picoscope for windows or MAC):
This is my setup:
PicoScope 2205A using a single channel (A)
Windows 7 running PicoScope 6.11.12 (or the Beta version - not much difference) or MAC running PicoScope Beta 220.127.116.11
The problem - I have a device that generates events once every minute or so and would like to capture several such consecutive events.
When trying to use a long timebase I see the following:
- When starting with no trigger moving to a long timebase (>=50S/div for windows or >=20S/div for MAC) seems to work ok
- At the long time base when setting the trigger to 'repeat' or 'single', PicoScope freezes ("forever" - I need to brutally shut down the application)
- When starting with a trigger ('repeat' or 'single') moving to a long timebase (50S/div for windows or 20S/div for MAC) works ok
- At the long time base when moving the trigger position (e.g. to 10 or 20%), PicoScope freezes ("forever" - I need to brutally shut down the application)
- When starting with a trigger ('repeat' or 'single') moving to a long timebase (>=100S/div for windows or >20S/div for MAC) PicoScope freezes...
I have not tried all combinations of triggers etc. but so far, I did not manage to make a triggered capture at a long timebase the SW always hangs...