Question about ECG application w/DrDaq

Post any questions about our parallel port products
heavydada

Question about ECG application w/DrDaq

Post by heavydada »

I'm relatively new to circuit-building, but I'm involved in a school project where I need to build an ECG machine. I found the application article in the website: http://www.picotech.com/applications/ecg.html that talks exactly about this. I have access to DrDAQ, which worked well for me. However, I have a few questions about the article:
1. I'd like to test the circuit using a wave generator because of the safety-issues related to the project. I was wondering what changes I would have to make in order to accomplish this.
2. The article says it used RG174 coaxial cables with lemo connectors, but how did they connect these to the electrodes?
3. The block diagram of the circuit shows a putton labeled "pot". I may have overlooked something in the text, but what exactly does that button do?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello,

This article originates from an external source. We do not support this application as it is provided as seen. We cannot offer any more information than we have provided in the notes you have already seen.

Unless anyone else can share their experiences, I am afraid we cannot help you any further.

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum