When executing picoscope.exe, the splashscreen is fast to appear, starts "enumerating devices" ... for 3 to 5 mimnutes.
But in the end it gets the device, and runs smoothly.
Win 7 32bits - sp1 4GB RAM Dell optiplex from 2015
picoscope 2205 on a USB 2 port
picoscope 6.9.18 at first and now 6.11.12
On this PC it occurs with on all 2205 devices we tried.
We tried : rebooting, changing USB port, different version of picoscope (software install with usb device unplugged) . We always end with the same trouble: long startup time.
It is the 1st machine with this issue. We built already 30 machines.
I really look forward for advices / comments at : firstname.lastname@example.org