Picolog networked data save

Which product is right for your exact requirements

Picolog networked data save

Post by Guest »

Hi I'm interested in the ADC-11 to process low frequency signals for analysis on PC.
I believe the Picolog software is suitable for IP network data transfer. I'd like to know if the software can also perform the following tasks:

1> The signals are in the 0 - 60HZ frequency range, with predictable harmonics at several specific points. The mean frequency peaks of these harmonics varies regularly by plus or minus 0.5Hz.
a> Can Picolog analyse the mean frequencies of several harmonics simulatneously?
b> Can it be set up to perform continuous real time analysis and save the results automatically to a data archive at regular intervals?

I want to set up a system that can function in this way for network/ Internet access.

If Picolog is not capable of this, can you suggest alternative software compatible with the ADC-11, or perhaps another system which is?

Thanks
Toby

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello Toby,

PicoLog is a data acquisition programme designed to acquire and log data for long periods of time.

If the ADC11 meets your soecifications but you require progressive analysis of the data, consider developing your own programm. We provide drivers and examples for controlling our equipment with your own software.

Alternately, please contact Innovatronics who are experienced software and hardware developers with Pico products.

They can be found here: www.innovatronics.co.uk

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum