French Intern

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
bouttier

French Intern

Post by bouttier »

Hello all !

My name is Martin and i'm a 23YO engineering student in 4th year of System and Communications Networks (Telecommunications equivalent) . I like motorbikes, netflix and new techs. I come from Aix en Provence (France), a city near Marseille.

I'm currently doing a 10 weeks internship in a company which designs and produces geolocalization systems for boats, submarines, aircraft carriers, etc... My internship project is about conceiving a performance test tool for RS422/232 serial communications. The tool has to be able to give statistics about frequency regularity of the signals.

My tutor gave me a picoscope 4227 to acquire the signals and asked me to design the tool in C/C++ language with linux.
I already succeeded to compile the examples provided in PS4000.con and made some tests and improvement on the trigger settings, but I think I would need some help for further fonctions because I wouldn't call me a master in C language.

I look forward to meeting the community, to learning from you and sharing with you all !

Martin

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: French Intern

Post by Martyn »

Welcome to the forum, if you require assistance just post your questions and code and we can take a look.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager