I just bought one USB 3.0 extender to connect my PicosCope 4824 through it and the laptop does not recognise the picoscope hardware. Some notes:
- The USB 3.0 extender does not support 2.0, it only works with 3.0, so I am not sure it this can be the problem.
- I am using USB 3.0 cables with 30 cm length to connect the extender and the Picoscope.
- Of course, connecting the PicoScope directly into the computer works properly., but through the extender nothing happens, even not detects unrecognized hardware.
- With other devices like hard disks and external memories the extender works great.
- I updated all the USB 3.0 HUB drivers from the computer, and I tried the same connection in different computers.
Thats all. Any help will be appreciated.