Test and Measurement Forum

Honeywell HIH3610

Which product is right for your exact requirements

Honeywell HIH3610

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:10 pm

Dear Sirs,

Could ADC-20/ADC-24 support Honeywell HIH3610 sensor? If not, are there any suggestion for data acquisition of this sensor?

Also, after I bought the device, are there any certificate for it? And can I return to Picotech for calibration at a certain period? If yes, how much of the charge typically?

Thank you very much!

Postby Michael » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:11 am

Hello,

I am not familiar with the Honeywell range of sensors but they will output either a 0-? voltage or 4-20mA scaled output. Providing you can verify the output range then the rest is quite easy.

Calibration certificates are available nut the unit will have to be returned to us. The charge will be £30 GBP plus delivery and VAT.

For further information, please contact support@picotech.com

Best regards,
Michael - Tech Support
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum
Michael
Zen Master
Zen Master

Re: Honeywell HIH3610

Postby arlyn9391 » Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 am

Guest wrote:Dear Sirs,

Could ADC-20/ADC-24 support Honeywell HIH3610 sensor? If not, are there any suggestion for data acquisition of this sensor?

Also, after I bought the device, are there any certificate for it? And can I return to Picotech for calibration at a certain period? If yes, how much of the charge typically?

Thank you very much!

That is a great device. Is Honeywell HIH-3610 is a popular relative humdity to DC voltage sensor?

Return to Pre-Sales Advice