Sorry, this post should be in the DrDAQ section!!
To transfer a block of data with 100 entries the enclosed Excel file can be used. The following points must be understood & followed.
1. For the Excel file to work, the latest SDK file must be downloaded from the Pico site: Pico SDK 10.6.10 (choose for 32 Bit machines or for 64 Bit machines) here: https://www.picotech.com/downloads
2. Then the SDK must be installed in the System. Before doing this, open:
My computer - System C - Programs - Pico Tecnology
Inside the folder "Pico Technology" make sure there are only the following directories: Pico Full and (optionally) PicoScope. If you also see a folder SDK, it means it is an older copy, better trash it.
3. Install the SDK just downloaded. For details see: in general software: New SDK Installation instructions by Andrew.
Once installed, you will have a new SDK folder: open it.
Inside you will see: doc - inc - lib - src - system.
4. Open lib: check you have there the file: usbdrdaq.dll If you haven't got something went wrong and you must re-do it.
NOW YOU ARE IN BUSINESS
5. Connect the DrDAQ to the USB port, click on the Picolog icon to make sure it opens and works, THEN CLOSE PICOLOG. Why? Because the Macro in the Excel file itself will open the DrDAQ for you.
6. Place the Excel file USBDRDAQ in any convenient place, even on the desktop, if you see fit.
7. Click on the file. It will open as shown in the PC screen and all columns will be blank.
8. Click the GET DATA button and the DrDAQ will come to life and download 100 entries of data from all channels.
THAT's IT, FOLKS!
Post any questions you may have about our current range of USB data loggers
1 post • Page 1 of 1