Using 2 USB ADC-11

Forum for discussing PicoLog
J_K
User
User

Using 2 USB ADC-11

Post by J_K »

Hi,
I have to measure 3 voltages at the same time, which do not have the same Ground. To achieve this I have to use 3 different data loggers. For the first voltage I'm using a Pico ADC-12, it works just fine. Our company has recently bought two Pico USB ADC-11 so I tried to use them for the other two measurements. I programmed some external subroutines in Testpoint like it's describes in the manual. The first Pico works on USB PP1 and I do get quite good results. The problems begin when I trie to open the second USB ADC-11 unit (Programmed for USB PP2). I don't recieve any signal and even the first USB module at the USB PP1-Port stops. I tried to get a signal with the PicoLog-Software, but there is no chance to get any signal from the module at the USB-PP2. Can i fix this with any software or do I have a hardware problem.

Best regards from Germany,
Julian

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi Julian

Thank you for your post.

I recommend to try our latest software as it has new drivers for the ADC-11 which access the units in a different way.

http://www.picotech.com/software

Let me know how you get on with this.

Best Regards

J_K
User
User

Post by J_K »

Hi,

it works fine. I also had a hardware problem. My USB-Port was corrupt.

Tanks,
Julian

Post by Guest »

how did u fix ur hardware problem with ur usb port ... pc world told me it was going to cost £100-200 eeeeee... help