Temperature recorders with remote monitors

Which product is right for your exact requirements
LDS

Temperature recorders with remote monitors

Post by LDS »

Hi

Your website says the following:

Other computers can get readings via an IP network. PicoLog running on a Windows computer can remotely access readings measured using a Linux computer.

A typical application is remote monitoring, via an existing IP network and Linux servers, for a number of computer rooms.

I am interested in setting up something similar to the above. It looks like I will need the following:

PicoLog software running on a Windows computer for each 'remote access terminal' (situated in an office).

running on a Linux computer connected to a for each group of eight thermocouples (situated in a workshop).

Windows computers and Linux computers to be connected via an IP network.

Please could you advise me what 'somesoftware' would be, and whether the TC-08 is the correct choice of unit for this application.

Many thanks,

Simon Turner
LDS

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi Simon

Thank you for your post.

The software to run on a Windows PC is Picolog. We then have some Linux software/driver bundle available from our website which you can use. You will need to use a serial TC-08 as it does not support USB.

Unfortunately whilst we can supply these Linux driver packages, we are not able to support them.

Best Regards