Clipboard button in enviromon software - graph view

Forum for discussing PicoScope (version 5)
Chrisw

Clipboard button in enviromon software - graph view

Post by Chrisw »

I would like to know if I can use the clipboard button of the enviromon graph to transfer a copy of the graph to a WORD document. When I do a simple paste into WORD or EXCEL it inserts an image with nothing inside it. I can resize the blank image and add a border but I can't see anything. The print button works without problems.
I am using XP and have the latest version of your software.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your email.

You can use the clipboard button to copy to clipboard. You need to highlight the data that you wish to copy then click on it. You can then paste into Excel and Word.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Chrisw

Enviromon Graph to WORD via clipboard

Post by Chrisw »

Hello,

How do I highlight the graph? Note: I have no problem using the clipboard with data (numbers). However I want to use the clipboard icon on the graph. At the moment I just get a space in WORD or EXCEL with no image inside it. Probably because I haven't/can't highlight it.

Thanks

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

My apologies, the highlighting reference was to the spreadsheet. For the graph, this may be a software bug. What I would recommend is to either use Print Screen on the keyboard to capture the screen and then paste it into paint or Word, or you can export the data and create a graph in Excel.

Let me know if this helps

Best Regards