- 1. With a 50 Ohm BNC cable connected only to the PicoScope, the PicoScope 6 Software freezes at “Listing devices” and can only by terminated via the task manager.
2. With a 50 Ohm BNC cable connected to the PicoScope and to a Waveform Generator putting out a signal, the PicoScope 6 Software displays a “no oscilloscope found” error message.
3. With a 50 Ohm BNC cable connected to the PicoScope and to a Waveform Generator NOT putting out a signal, the PicoScope 6 Software works correctly.
4. If no cable is connected to the PicoScope, the PicoScope 6 Software works correctly.
5. If I connect the supplied probe I do not have any of the problems stated above.
The same behaviour applies to my own software (written in LabWin C).
We would like to use the PicoScope in testing equipment so the case No. 1 could easly happen if the tester forgets to plug in the cables. Even for developing it's really annoying to unplug every cable before running the software.
Is there a setting that I miss where I have to specify the impedance of the input channels?
Or did I screw over some setting in the 2204A? I always call the ps2000_close_unit() function when I close my software. However it could have happened that I shut down the unit in a non-conforming way during debugging.
Any help is appreciated
Driver Version: 22.214.171.124
Hardware Version: 17
PicoScope 6 Version: 126.96.36.199