- Getting started w/ DrDAQ.
- Installed the PicoLog Recoder & PicoLog Player from the CD provided.
- Connected DrDAQ to parallel port via the supplied cable. (just a FYI the machine is a IBM Thinkpad laptop)
- Launched PicoRecoder. PicoRecoder window shows up on the screen. Seleted a new setting File-> New Setting. Also seletec "Converter Type"
to be DrRAQ & Port = LPT1.
- When I click OK, the Device Status windows tells me that it is unable to find "pico.sys".
- I can see "pico.sys" sitting in C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\ dir.