EnviroMon data loggers

Which product is right for your exact requirements
daire

EnviroMon data loggers

Post by daire »

Hi ya doing, I'm enquiring about the above system. PT100's and displays(temp) are installed throughout the factory I'm looking to display all readings on one screen, because PT100's are already installed and I will be able to use these(there are about twenty temperatures to be displayed) can I run all of these to one converter, Is there such a converter? and what further equipment will i need to complete the job?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately the Enviromon does not at present have a PT100 converter. Therefore it would be difficult to adapt your current installation to work with Enviromon. You would probably need to install new sensors to go with the system.

The other option might be to use out PT104 unit which is built for use with PT100 and PT1000 sensors. The only draw back with this would be that it needs to be connected to the computer with the software running the whole time that you are logging.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

daire

pt 104

Post by daire »

that wouldn't be a problem, the pt104 only has four inputs can, is there a limit to the amount of pt104's on one pc, Will i be able to display all of my information on one screen or will it be on different pages with respect to the loggers?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post

You can connect several PT104 units on the same computer at the same time, I would recommend having no more than 9 on the same PC. You will need to ensure you have the appropriate RS232 ports to connect them to, or USB to serial adaptors.

You can view a maximum of 16 channels at any one time in the graph and spreadsheet views but you can set up monitor groups to switch between different groups of sensors. The software will record all the channels, it just won't display them all at once if there are more than 16.

Hope this helps

Best Regards