I write to ask you about some troubles with your explain in SDK. In your knee-type explain writing in C# language for PicoScore 3425 there is not entry instruction to program “main()”. Moreover, some functions in one are absent too. I have corrected this code, and have eliminated syntactical errors, but this program still does not boot. Can you help me with this problem and give me some advice?
To discard any questions, I can give you parameters of fast streaming mode. Here they are:
1)measurement goes in one port,
2)there are 128000 sampling points,
3) discreteness is equal to 1 microsecond,
4) pickup of trigger is immediate,
5)dates are not aggregation.
I hope you understand my problem well and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
P.S. there is the file with my program(visual studio 2010 express, windows xp32).
184.108.40.206 Using fast streaming mode
This is the general procedure for reading and displaying data in fast streaming mode:
1. Open the oscilloscope using ps3000_open_unit().
2. Select channel ranges and AC/DC switches using ps3000_set_channel().
3. Set the trigger using ps3000_set_trigger().
4. Start the oscilloscope running using ps3000_run_streaming_ns().
5. Get a block of data from the oscilloscope using
6. Display or process the data.
- Code: Select all
ps3000_set_channel(handle, Channel.ChannelA, true, Coupling.DC, Range.Range10V);
ps3000_set_trigger2(handle, 5, 0, 0, 0, 0);
ps3000_run_streaming_ns(handle, 1, TimeUnits.MicroSeconds, 128000, true, 1, 150000);
while (ps3000_stop(handle) == 1)
ps3000_get_streaming_values_no_aggregation(handle, startTime, A0, B0, C0, D0, Overf0, TrigA, TrigN, NV );