Test and Measurement Forum

TC 08 data logger

Post any questions you may have about our current range of USB data loggers

TC 08b data logger

Postby sheenaanne » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:59 pm


I'm looking to buy one of your TC-08 temperature data loggers for measuring temperatures at -20 C. I halready have K type thermo couples can you tell me what sort of connector I need to attach them to your unit and where I can get them from?


Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:54 pm

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:55 am


Thank you for your post.

The TC-08 has mini-thermocouple connector inputs which are quite standard with thermocouples. I believe you can buy them from RS Components.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Return to USB PC Data Loggers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests