Chrome DrDaq

Post all DrDAQ questions here
Hivemind1

Chrome DrDaq

Post by Hivemind1 »

Hi

we have been trialling a USB DrDaq as our schools new datalogging solution for the past six months and have been very happy with the results and had planned on purchasing a number to run our datalogging needs going forward, Unfortunately it has been decided by the schools senior management however this year that we shall migrate to google chrome and use chromebooks instead of laptops and PC's.

I was wondering if there were any plans to release drivers and picolog for chromebooks in the near future or will we have to locate another solution for datalogging?

Thanks

D. Mann

*im afraid I was unable to post this in the main DrDaq section as there was no new topic button*

Hitesh

Re: Chrome DrDaq

Post by Hitesh »

Hi,

The current operating systems that we provide drivers for are Microsoft Windows (XP SP 3 or later), Linux-based (e.g. Ubuntu) and Apple (Mac) OS X.

The PicoLog software is only available for Microsoft Windows although you can use the USB DrDAQ with the PicoScope 6 software (we have Beta versions available for Linux and OS X)..

Chromebook support isn't planned at this moment in time but I will forward your enquiry on to our Development Team.

Regards,