Picoscope 3204A invalid handler

Post your MATLAB discussions here
moatazsawi

Picoscope 3204A invalid handler

Post by moatazsawi »

I am trying to run Matlab code for Picoscope 3204A and it's working fine with me in computer running Windows7. But when I try the complete Matlab code in other PC running Windows XP SP3, I have faced problem with the code and message ("Close unit status: 12") appears and it means "PICO_INVALID_HANDLE". Note that the two PC are running the same version of Matlab.
After that I have tried to load library of the matlab instrument driver and I found the problem as shown below:

Code: Select all

>> loadlibrary('ps3000aWrap.dll','ps3000aWrapMFile')
??? Error using ==> loadlibrary at 454
There was an error loading the library "C:\PS3000a_MATLAB_IC_Driver\ps3000aWrap.dll"
The specified module could not be found.

Caused by:
    Error using ==> loaddefinedlibrary
    The specified module could not be found.
Can you help me to know the exact problem and how to solve it?

Hitesh

Re: Picoscope 3204A invalid handler

Post by Hitesh »

Hi moatazsawi,

Please ensure that you have copied the 32-bit version of the ps3000aWrap.dll to your Windows XP SP3 PC.

Also, please confirm from your Programs list that the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) has been installed on your PC:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download ... px?id=8328

Please note that Pico Technology is not responsible for the content of external third party sites.

I hope this helps.

moatazsawi

Re: Picoscope 3204A invalid handler

Post by moatazsawi »

Thank you for your support.
The problem is solved after installation of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)