Our team has been using two of your 2203 scopes to capture data. We recently borrowed a 4423 in order to experiment using a 4-channel scope. What we found was quite puzzling, and was wondering if there was any logical explanation...
- The cable from the 2203 (blue, same label and markings as the 4423 cable) did not work with the 4423
- As a matter of fact, the laptop USB ports crashed when trying to use the cable from the 2203, requiring a restart
- The same symptoms arose when using an older, gray Pico Tech USB cable (supplied with a 2203)
- When using the 4423 with its supplied cable, it is instantly recognized by Windows 7 x64 and PicoScope 6
- The 2203 is confirmed working
- The two, blue Pico Tech USB cables look identical