TH-03

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Michael in Singapore

TH-03

Post by Michael in Singapore »

Dear PICO,
I'm interested in using the TH-03 but need to measure upto 100C.
What happens to reading accuracy if I use EL015's above 70C?
What's the other alternatives?

Regards

Michael de Vink

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I would imagine that the EL015 sensors will simply not measure above 70C, however I have not tried using them at high temperatures.

As they are not built to be used in such temperatures I would recommend not using them for your application.

Instead you might like to consider the DrDAQ with external temperature probes as these can measure up to 105C. Also you might like to consider the TC-08 which accepts any type of thermocouple and will measure over 1000C with the right sensors.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

bbryant

Re: TH-03

Post by bbryant »

Michael in Singapore wrote:Dear PICO,
I'm interested in using the TH-03 but need to measure upto 100C.
What happens to reading accuracy if I use EL015's above 70C?
What's the other alternatives?

Regards

Michael de Vink
Michael,

Would you please get in touch with me. Remember, - Sale High School?

Stuart

Contact Michael De Vink

Post by Stuart »

Michael,

I am trying to track you down. After an exhausted webseach this is the only thing I have found on you.

I would like to talk to you about a project I have on in South America. 2 x 450 MW Coal Fired plants for which I need someone with your experience.

regards

Stuart

Michael de Vink

Re: Contact Michael De Vink

Post by Michael de Vink »

Stuart,

As there is no contact details provided in your posting, I don't know how to contact you either. A good lead would be to visit dubya dubya dubya dot intergen dot com.

Just for the record and the benefit of this Forum, I went with the TC-08, it's a neat piece of temperature logging kit. I'm using 8 type K thermocouples and logging straight into a lap top.
Data can be transferred to Excel too.

cheers
Michael de Vink

Stuart wrote:Michael,

I am trying to track you down. After an exhausted webseach this is the only thing I have found on you.

I would like to talk to you about a project I have on in South America. 2 x 450 MW Coal Fired plants for which I need someone with your experience.

regards

Stuart