- PicoScope 4824 (connected on two USB20 ports)
- Windows XP SP3 german
- LabVIEW 2012 SP1 english
- downloaded and installed PicoScope R6.8.11
- downloaded and installed PS4000sdk_r10_5_0_28
- all VIs converted into current version via Mass Compile
- all DLLs copied in the same directory of the example VIs
- PicoScope 6 works fine with the hardware
The return value of the function "ps4000OpenUnit" in the VI "PicoScope4000Open.vi" is always 3 (PICO_NOT_FOUND).
- What could be the reason?
- Supports the PS4000sdk_r10_5_0_28 the PicoScope 4824?
Thanks a lot to all!