I am looking to get 2 picoscopes to sample a signal from a experimental radar system.
I have a few questions before I buy. I am considering the 5000 Series PicoScope 5243A/B.
My requirements are:
1 Channel is being sampled, Sampling rate of at least 1MSps, Bandwidth at least 100 kHz, Dynamic range the bigger the better really (14-16 bits).
- Is is possible to stream the data real time?
- The memory buffer. Does this relate directly to the longest recording possible? Is is possible to set the system to 1 MSps rather than the full sample rate to increase my capture time?
- When I look here, http://www.picotech.com/picoscope5000.html, it shows that the scope has a memory of 128 MS, but clicking on the scope tha tI want it then only shows an option for 16MS or 32MS+AWG. Is it not 128MS?
- Can I stream data into Matlab or Labview?
- What is the captured data format?
Many thanks for any responses.