trigger diamond on digital signals

Having problems ? let us know the details here
gunnarwinblad

trigger diamond on digital signals

Post by gunnarwinblad »

Hello
I have a 3206 MSO. When triggering on the digital signals, how can I get the yellow diamond visible to show the trig Point?
Software is the latest 6.8.6

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: trigger diamond on digital signals

Post by Martyn »

At present the trigger diamond is only available for the Analog channels. There is a feature enhancement logged with the developers to add a trigger marker for the digital channels if activated.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

gunnarwinblad

Post by gunnarwinblad »

Hello Martin
I thought it would be possible to place the Diamond on the digital signals because this is shown in the Help-menu. Pls see the attached screen dump or just search for MSO view. This shows the trigger Diamond on the D7 signal.
So this feature has been implemented in some earlier version?

Regards
G

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Possibly, I am not sure which version that screen shot was taken from so can't easily check. It doesn't make sense to have it attached to one digital channel, particularly if more are enabled, which is why a trigger line would be be a better option.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Jeff
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Jeff »

Martyn is right: I put that screenshot in the manual using an experimental version of the software. I don't think the trigger diamond for logic signals was ever publicly released. I will make a note to update the screenshot. Sorry if it caused you any confusion.
Jeff